ENERGY STAR® Appliance Rebate
Receive a $100 energy credit for each new ENERGY STAR® rated refrigerators and/or freezer purchase & installation (Up to $400 total - Limit of 2 refrigerator // 2 freezer rebates)
Mid-Ohio Energy is offering rebates to any residential co-op members who replace their existing refrigerators or stand-alone freezers with a new ENERGY STAR®-certified appliance. See program requirements below or contact us for more information.
- Refrigerators and stand-alone freezers must be new and ENERGY STAR® rated. See www.energystar.gov for current specifications.
- Member must include proof of ENERGY STAR® certification.
- Cooperative must verify through purchase receipt that new ENERGY STAR® refrigerator or stand-alone freezer was purchased and installed between July 1, 2016 and June 30, 2017.
- Units must be sized according to cubic feet and meet size requirements to be eligible
- New ENERGY STAR® refrigerators sized 10-30 cubic feet are eligible.
- New ENERGY STAR® stand-alone freezers sized 10-30 cubic feet are eligible.
All rebates are issued in the form of a credit to the member’s electric account. A maximum of two rebates per appliance type (two refrigerators and two freezers), totaling $400, may be paid per residential member home during the current program year from July 1, 2016 through June 30, 2017.
SUBMIT A REBATE CLAIM:
CONTACT OUR OFFICES for questions and/or additional rebate submission options.