Mid-Ohio Energy Cooperative is a member-owned electric cooperative. We offer excellent medical, retirement, and paid leave benefits as well as competitive salaries commensurate with position qualifications. Learn more about us.
Please see below for a current listing of jobs posted by Mid-Ohio Energy Cooperative:
Marketing Representative (Kenton) - Posted 4/1/22
Mid-Ohio Energy Cooperative is seeking candidates for the position of Marketing Representative in Kenton.
The position will work with the cooperative’s Director of Communications and Marketing to promote positive member and public relations through effective use of the cooperative’s marketing programs and communications channels.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Management of marketing programs, messaging, and materials
- Working with community members (legislators, economic development personnel, and schools) to generate support for cooperative programs and initiatives
- Planning & coordination of cooperative events
- Educating members and the public on emerging electric technologies,
energy efficiency, and electrical safety.
Successful candidates will have…
- Strong written/verbal communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of electricity and energy management.
- Ability to use technology (cameras, and other audio/visual equipment) and software (Microsoft office, Adobe) to develop communications and presentations.
- A positive attitude and ability to work collaboratively across departments.
Ideal candidates should possess an academic degree (or equivalent working experience) in business, marketing, communications, or related field.
The cooperative offers a competitive salary, excellent group medical plan, and retirement benefits (pension and 401K).
Please submit to resumes to:
Communications & Marketing
Mid-Ohio Energy Cooperative
1210 West Lima Street
Kenton, OH 43326
or by email to: email@example.com
Please submit resumes by April 15, 2022.
Mid-Ohio Energy Cooperative is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.